Free Company!
Free Company!
Free Company!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Company!

Welcome to your forum!

HomePortalForum RulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

letting out shit in my life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn313
Officer
Officer
Shawn313

Male
Number of posts : 62
Level : 80
Game : Tailor/engineer/chant/BS
Registration date : 2008-03-20

letting out shit in my life Empty
PostSubject: letting out shit in my life   letting out shit in my life EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:45 am

over the past 2 days i learned a lot. thanks for talking to me mona and tammy. im glad some stuff finally came out. ive been thinking a lot the past week or so. ive been blaming god mostly for what happen but i realized it isnt him. hes doing this to me for a reason. maybe to test my will or maybe to test my faith i dont know yet. but i will remain strong and hopefully this time he will let it work out in my favor. i may have slipped a few times thinking about killing myself a few times this week, degrading myself, allowing myself to slip into a depression far past those ive been in before. but each time i came out stronger, and i think this will be the same way. im ready for anything god or whoever is testing me with. i will win. i have friends backing me up and talking to me about stuff. i just want to thank everybody for helping me, talking to me, being there for me. everyone believes that things will get better and i know they will. i want it to be back to the way it used to be. when i couldnt wait to wake up every morning and hear her voice, when i didnt want to leave her because i missed her as soon as i did. i still do love her and in my heart i believe i will someday be back with her and happy again. I just want to be happy in life and i Want her to be happy as well. and i think i can be the person that makes her happy. Some people say that young love is fake but i think that is a crock of shit. i loved her with all my heart and anyone who ever seen me and her can be a witness to that. i would do what ever it took to make her happy, because that made me happy. and i know she loved me and i think in the bottom of my heart she still does.

This is some of the stuff that has been making me emo the past week or so.
Back to top Go down
Isaßelle
Guild Master
Guild Master
Isaßelle

Female
Number of posts : 86
Game : World of Warcraft
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: letting out shit in my life   letting out shit in my life EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:50 am

We're here for you baby. We love you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon
Shawn313
Officer
Officer
Shawn313

Male
Number of posts : 62
Game : Tailor/engineer/chant/BS
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: letting out shit in my life   letting out shit in my life EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:13 pm

i know you guys are and im glad. i just needed to vent and this is the best way i feel i could.
Back to top Go down
mosier101
Officer
Officer
mosier101

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: letting out shit in my life   letting out shit in my life EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:33 pm

we love ya bro and are here for u no matter what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: letting out shit in my life   letting out shit in my life Empty

Back to top Go down

letting out shit in my life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Company! :: General Room :: Talk-
Jump to: